October Webinars for Credit Unions
Check out what credit union webinars and events are happening this October.
Keep getting informed and up-to-date with what is going on in the credit union industry. Here are the remaining events for this month:
- Oct 13, 2016: Mobile Financial Services. This webinar will provide an overview of the contents of the Appendix E of the Retail Payments Systems booklet and an opportunity to receive answers to questions regarding mobile financial services. Registration is available here.
- Oct 20, 2016: International Credit Union Day. Check with your local credit union and celebrate #ICU DAY.
- Oct 23, 2016: Money20/20. This seminar is the largest global event enabling payments and financial services innovation for connected commerce at the intersection of mobile, retail, marketing services, data and technology. More info here.
- Oct 25-28 2016: Dive Into the Latest Credit Union Compliance Challenges. A NAFCU's Regulatory Compliance Seminar. Get the scoop on what you need to know now, plus get a jump on what's coming up in credit union regulatory compliance. More info here.
- Oct 31, 2016: Getting the Most Out of Your FS-ISAC Membership/ This webinar will feature a guest speaker from the FS-ISAC who will provide tips on how to manage the information flow and filter information through the membership portal. Registration is available here.
No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment