Content is king in the digital world! Sometimes it is completely overwhelming to keep up with the current posts! Getting your content to your members will have its ups and downs through the process of getting into the flow of the streams of content. One thing that will be a life saver is developing a content strategy! Not only will the following steps help you gain more understanding of your field of membership, it will provide valuable informative trends to adjust and expand in your strategy!
- Define your goal
- What is your goal for growth? Membership, auto loans, and/or home equity? Put your priorities in order so you can easily determine the subject of content and frequency.
- Research and create personas of FOM
- Time to really dig into your field of membership and see what media channels they’re using. Check out our article on creating personas for more in-depth information.
- Summarize your current content standing
- Get a rundown of your current content, your followers/friends on social media, your current clicks/impressions, etc. so you can assess your growth along the way.
- Choose channels, techniques, and budget
- Decide where you’ll be posting, acquire management applications for those channels, create timelines / scheduling and allocate a budget.
- Brainstorm content ideas
- Time to get creative and brainstorm a good amount of content ideas that match your goals and personas. Decide if you want to make videos, images, blogs, etc.
- Publish and manage your content
- Make your shareable content and schedule it into your content calendar! Start publishing and engaging with your online community.
- Measure results and try different techniques
- Promote ads and measure ROI as well as native and paid engagement from your content ads. Try different techniques and find your content strategy sweet spot!
Oak Tree can help your credit union perfect your content marketing strategy, set you up with helpful apps and produce creative shareable content! Let Oak Tree help you reach your members. Contact us for a FREE consultation:
forms for credit unions, membership forms for credit unions, forms vendor for credit unions, compliance for credit unions, compliance forms for credit unions, where can I find credit union lending documents, financial forms, credit union vendor, credit union branding, re-branding for credit unions, credit union marketing, credit union posters, marketing for credit unions, credit union membership forms