Is your credit union one of the estimated 850+ credit unions preparing to attend the Governmental Affairs Conference February 26 through March 2? If so, here is your personal guide from Oak Tree Business Systems on what to expect, what to do while you’re in Washington, D.C., and the big topics from this year’s event.
The Governmental Affairs Conference (GAC) is one of the largest credit union annual conferences. It is held in Washington, D.C. and covers all of the big regulatory compliance issues to prepare credit unions for the rest of the year. The conference will include speakers from the United States congress and senate, as well as credit union executives, and credit union vendors. GAC2017 is a great opportunity for credit unions to learn about the important regulatory and legislative topics that will take place that year.
GAC Topics for 2017:
- The economic outlook for 2017 and 2018
- The UDAAP
- Getting credit union members involved in political affairs
- What credit unions can expect from the President Trump administration
- The credit union awareness initiative
- What to expect in 2017 with the consumer financial protections laws and regulations
- Cybersecurity for the future
- Credit Unions vs. Banks
Things to do at GAC2017:
- Visit Oak Tree Business Systems, Inc. at booth 545 throughout the duration of the event. Come by each day for your chance to win a prize!
- Evening Concert at the National Cathedral/Reception February 25
- Sunday Brunch at the National Zoo February 25
- Stay updated with #OakTreeGAC2017
- Attend Wegner Award`s Dinner presented by The National Credit Union Foundation February 27
You can find Oak Tree Business Systems, Inc., the leading provider of credit union forms at booth 545. Stop by for your chance to win prize, to learn more about our forms , or to say hello!