CUNA Announces 3 New Associate Business Members
CUNA announced that three new associate business members have joined CUNA’s advocacy efforts to support and advance the credit union movement.
There are now 31 CUNA Associate Business Members working alongside CUNA as business advocates supporting credit unions.
Newly announced associate level members include:
- Enhanced Software Products (ESP) is a core processing software provider focused on providing credit unions with a stable, feature-rich platform, backed by superior customer support from which to build the credit unions’ vision.
- Oak Tree Business Systems, Inc. has been in the credit union business continuously for over 37 years, developing, supporting, and maintaining lending and operational documents for credit unions.
- Symitar is the recognized leader in core data processing and ancillary technology solutions for U.S. credit unions.
“ESP is thrilled to be a part of CUNA’s vision to help credit unions reach their goals,” said Shaun Murray, President/CEO of ESP, Inc. “We are passionate about credit unions and maximizing our impact on the industry in a positive way. Joining CUNA as an Associate Business Member is the perfect opportunity for us to advocate and participate in the success of the credit union movement.”
“Oak Tree is proud to further align itself with CUNA and the Credit Union Industry and is very pleased with the advent of CUNA’s Associate Business Member program. I genuinely look forward to whatever knowledge base we may be able to contribute to and likewise benefit from, as information sharing in this Industry can only benefit the Members in the long run. Our 37+ years of developing, supplying & supporting forms and disclosures in a technology-rich environment is where we shine and I can only believe that this partnership is a quality one from any way you look at it,” said Richard Gallagher, CEO of Oak Tree Business Systems, Inc.
Launched as a new membership offering in December 2017, the CUNA Associate Business Membership program gives organizations a chance to become official business advocates of CUNA. These companies understand the needs of the credit union industry, and by working alongside CUNA, they can strengthen the fight for pro-credit union legislation.
These members also enjoy special member benefits including representation for credit union issues, annual registrations to CUNA events at member rates, complimentary digital subscriptions to Credit Union Magazine, member pricing on CUNA research, preferred pricing on Credit Union Magazine advertising and exhibit hall space at CUNA signature events.
- An associate business membership provides the opportunity to:
- Engage with credit unions and CUNA through combined advocacy
- Support the expansion and health of the industry
- Build industry recognition as a key industry supporter
- Access leading educational training and resources
“We’re excited to have our new associate business members on board,” said Karin Sand, vice president of system provider relations at CUNA. “These companies provide critical services to the credit union industry, and now they’re in a position to strengthen that relationship by adding their voices to our advocacy efforts.”